If you’re trying to decide if now’s the time to sell your house, here’s what you should know. The limited number of homes available right now gives you a big advantage. That’s because there are more buyers out there than there are homes for sale. And, with so few homes on the market, buyers will have fewer options, so you set yourself up to get the most eyes possible on your house.
– Southern California home prices have been falling. Are the drops over?
– The Gas Grill Repairs You Can Do Yourself Before Summer
– Powerful Job Market Fuels Homebuyer Demand
One way we know there are interested buyers right now is because showing traffic is up. Data from the latest ShowingTime Showing Index, which is a measure of buyers actively touring homes, makes it clear more people are out looking at homes than there were prior to the pandemic.
– What will an ADU do to your property taxes and resale value?
-The Worst Home Price Declines Are Behind Us
– Where to Get a Rebate for Your Home’s New Windows
If you’re following the news today, you may feel a bit unsure about what’s happening with home prices and fear whether or not the worst is yet to come. That’s because today’s headlines are painting an unnecessarily negative picture. Contrary to those headlines, home prices aren’t in a freefall. The latest data tells a very different and much more positive story. Local home price trends still vary by market, but here’s what the national data tells us.
– Fill Up on Pasta and Wine at the Best Italian Restaurants in LA
– The Biggest Home Improvement Rebates You Can Get From the Government
– Buyer Activity Is Up Despite Higher Mortgage Rates
If you’re a homeowner thinking about making a move, you may wonder if it’s still a good time to sell your house. Here’s the good news. Even with higher mortgage rates, buyer traffic is actually picking up speed.
– Restaurant Owners Breathing Easier As Al Fresco Dining Moves Closer To Becoming Permanent
– You Do ADU, Part 5: Avoiding costly delays in your ADU project
– You Should Keep a House Diary